I have few beautiful reasons that make my day awesome. Apart from having coffee with close mate after quite a long time not taking it because of doc's advise, this morning, abah knocked on my door and handed me A Doctor in The House (The Memoirs of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.) ZOMG! I knew he was so excited to hand me that book for why on earth he knocking on my door so early in the mo. HA-HA. You know what I had in mind at that bloody moment, if only I could hug him to say thank you but I just took it from him and moved my ass for shower. Yea I know, I am still and always that cold bastard.
Thank you, pop. You just added my another new BFF to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey i just finished reading that! ;D
awesome, innit?
: )
Post a Comment