In multicultural counseling class, Dr Salina did mention about learning who you are and what you are becoming. So i have decided to not being selfish anymore and just switch back to my old self. In a sense of understanding each culture of role that I'm playing. I don't care of thousands sacrifices I've made and the one I am going to make, if love for everyone and everything in my life underlies all my sacrifices. Just before I come to a full stop, I have one short message to my beloved pop. I miss our good old days together. Our years of distance have grown me way too strong and independent that I'm beginning to show the sign of dependency on him which is not good for me and him. Only these few days I have realized, he shouldn't be the hopeless victim of how you are greatly missed by me.
I love you, pop. And I love you, man.
No comments:
Post a Comment