January 28, 2012

live your life, bak kata yuna

When I was 17, I happened to meet a middle aged man, a father of two kids who offered to shower me tons of ka-chings and of course with a 'good' favor in return I just could tell. One day he picked me up at school in the middle of school hour. I tagged along few friends to ride on his BMW with me. Because that stuff was just not my cup of tea, so I disappeared from him. Only he kept haunting me for two years and that was not fun at all. Don't get me wrong. It's not about money. It's just nothing. It's just how a lost bastard had fun, back then. Don't tell others about this. Pinky promise? And you know what, he was like yewww, horny and all. UWEK! Okay, I'm bored like hell and home alone and don't feel like going out. Bye.

4 comments:

dieyla yusof. said...

OMG me the one who are in the BMW that time.HA-HA

Anonymous said...

euww you shoti, gross. bluwek. kbai.

Feng said...

ye orkid, you one of them that i took with me wpun hang blur xtau pape. :p

si anonymous aka mok, funya funya~

Anonymous said...

feng;)
cek tau ini cerita;P kbai