A long tiring day. Uni stuff, you know. I miss campus life. Since I've been staying at my own place I no longer get that feel. Ah, I can get so emotional thinking about it. Okay better cut that out. Here's another thing, group counselling. I'm about to do it again this semester. Handling five persons at one time. I mean focusing exactly on their feelings, emotions and all. I'm scared. I'm scared what If I failed in verbal tracking. I'm scared what if I missed out to take care of one or two persons. I'm scared what if I was not conducting a counselling session but a forum instead. Sure that's gonna be a totally cwap. It's all about the skills and techniques. You know what's worst, I feel like skipping that part in the worst way.
2 comments:
high five!
nailed it today! freeze high-five frame*
Post a Comment