October 1, 2013

hello wello October

I kinda like this week. A very productive one I must say. Therefore my favorite season is here. Either it's pouring heavily or silently, I just love the way it is like flower, they both have something magical that changes the atmosphere which is so pleasant to me. Okay I may sound a bit exasperating here. Never mind. Am gonna tell you a little secret of mine. To tell you the truth, am not too crazy about job hunting. I mean, I did a few and not really looking forward to each of them. It's not that I'm some sorta lazy bastard, enjoy doing absolute nothing, only I need some more time for myself. To get in a great frame of mind before I step out and work my arse off. I dunno and don't give a shit to what people might say or think, on account of I know what I'm doing and I know well what's good for my well-being. This literally means nothing, it's just you know chill night puts me in the mood of sharing. Perhaps, I should get myself a cup of green tea. Jejeje. Hasta luego!

No comments: